M.G. Acoustical Consultants Ltd. was established in 1983 by Dr. Rusha Melzer and Eng. Shimon Gruenbaum, both of them with extensive years of experience in acoustical consulting.
The company focuses on the following areas:
– Design measures to prevent noise nuisance office buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals, etc.
– Consulting for residential buildings to ensure compliance with various acoustic regulations.
– Consulting and planning measures to prevent mechanical vibrations from different systems.
– Advice for preventing noise disturbance and vibration in industrial facilities.
– Advice for preventing noise disturbance from transportation.
– Acoustic design of halls, studios and music academies.
– Laboratory tests for acoustic products.
– Field measurements using a mobile laboratory to test implementation of measures recommended.
– Preparation of environment surveys and noise predictions.
The company has a laboratory that allows editing of standard measurements of noiselevels fixed and variable, measuring insulation values, absorption levels, reverberation time, measuring the insulation appropriate tone etc.
Our laboratory is certified by the Israel Laboratory Accreditation Authority and anapproved laboratory by the Ministry of Economy.
Our company has 12 employees, including 7 consultants.
The main software that we use:
SoundPLAN, TNM, INM, Odeon, and more different software dedicated to acoustic calculations, allowing calculating seismic transportation, trains, planes, urban planning including the production of complex noise maps, acoustic design of halls and so on.
AutoCAD 2015 and REVIT 2016 for drawing.
Internal developments of various acoustic calculations using Excel software.
Magic, Uni-pass version, used for administrative management.
For more information about the company, the projects we served as consultants,
private professional team of available programming, our acoustic lab, etc.